We take your privacy seriously. Please read the details below to learn about how we treat your information.
1) We under no circumstances share your details for any reason with any party unless requested by law & government agencies for the purpose of accounting.
2) We do not send any marketing messages of any kind so you will not receive any messages other than those required for the service purchased.
3) We will communicate with you from a different e-mail address so you will never receive an e-mail from @fakeliedetector.com
4) We do not store or serve cookies or track your behaviour. We use a website visitor analytics service to monitor performance of this website and cannot identify you or use any tracking technologies.
5) We do not receive or store your credit card details. Your transaction will be processed by a well known credit card processor so your financial details are kept safe.
6) We only receive your order and address details which we use to send you your product. You will not receive any further communication beyond that to provide the product you purchased.
7) Notice about Chargebacks. When you make a payment and supply your information we are bound to provide a service that is secure & private. However if you claim a chargeback to your credit card supplier, this means an agreement between client (purchaser) & supplier (us) no longer exists. In this case the information provided to us becomes our property and we reserve the right to use that information as we feel fit including distributing the information. If you do not agree to this, do not send any information to us.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.